Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ellie Goulding & Lights not so New

Every time the radio says "Here's some new music..." and 'Lights' by Ellie Goulding comes on I wanna scream. Anyone who is a real Ellie fan knows that 'Lights' is not new at all. I know maybe it's "new" because everyone is just catching on to it and hearing about Ellie, but lets me real .... I was obsessed with that song over a year ago. Anyway, I went to her concert here in Boston last July and it was AMAZING, I wish she would come back. I couldn't believe how much more amazing she was live. I already heard one of the songs off of her new album (Be Mine- ft. Erik Hassle) and although it's nothing like her 1st album 'Lights' I still really love it. I can't wait for her next album to come out. Well, now that I got that off my chest I'll stop ranting. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment