Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Finally Some Rock Music

So I always have people sending me new music, clothing lines, or websites to post on SwaggedTheFOut.com and most of the music I receive is either beats or rap (which I have no problem with - Keep sending them please) but I finally got some Rock music. I haven't posted about it on my site yet but I wanted to talk about them here. They are called JPT and they're an alternative rock band. I don't know much about them, but I gave them a listen on --twitmusic.com-- and checked out their facebook page --facebook.com/JPTrocks-- It is definitely something worth checking out if you're into rock music or are looking for something a bit different.

Aside from talking about JPT I also wanted to say that I love getting all different types of music to post on my website, so please send me anything, literally anything. I don't focus mainly on rap, that just happens to be what people have been sending me. 

Thanks so much & keep sending me more music.

StaySwaggie
-J.

No comments:

Post a Comment